10745 Crystal Falls Parkway
10745 East Crystal Falls Parkway, Leander, TX 78641
Property Highlights & Information
- Signalized NEC I83A Tollway and Crystal Falls Parkway. Highly visible high traffic location.
- Brand new shopping center under construction from 1,500-14,666 sq ft.
- Nearby the proposed billion-dollar mixed-use lagoon development, Leander Springs.
- High household income area, surrounded by rooftops in an underserved retail corridor.
- Rapid Growth: Leander is one of the fastest-growing cities in Texas, with a growth rate of over 50% since 2010. This growth is expected to continue, making it an exceptional location.
- Leander is known for its business-friendly environment, low taxes, and streamlined regulatory process. It offers a range of incentives to encourage business development, making it an attractive location for businesses of all sizes.
- The school district has received numerous awards and recognitions for its high academic standards and is ranked among the top in the state of Texas.
|Space Available:||1,500 - 14,666 SF|
For Lease 14,666 SF Pre-Development Pad Site
|Average Household Income (3m)||$101,251|
|Traffic Count||183A Toll Road: 56,522 VPD (Source: CoStar 2022)|
East Crystal Falls Pkwy: 14,830 VPD (Source: CoStar 2022)