Welcome! Join RESOLUT RE as a Manager of Market Analytics.
As the Manager of Market Analytics, you will oversee a comprehensive approach to market analytics and client engagement, both domestically and internationally. You will collaborate with the Director, brokers, and other stakeholders to drive strategic insights and expansion plans while ensuring the effective utilization of analytics services. In this role, you will be pivotal in shaping market strategies, driving client engagement, and facilitating informed decision-making through comprehensive market analytics and research.
- Collaborate with the Analytics Director to translate client insights gained from meetings into actionable strategies for market penetration, aligning with client criteria across national and international markets.
- Conduct in-depth market research and analyses to optimize client expansion plans, providing valuable insights for decision-making on both domestic and international fronts.
- Organize and prioritize department activities, including client and prospective client interactions, departmental travel, and attendance at trade shows to enhance market presence.
- Train, cross-train, and oversee the daily output and development of the department’s Analysts, Associates, and Interns.
- Meet with clients to comprehensively discuss the scope of analytic services required, tailoring solutions to their specific needs, as required.
- Develop compelling content for marketing materials that effectively educate and inform clients about the range of analytics services available globally.
- Stay abreast of emerging analytic databases and tools, serving as the primary point of contact for addressing company-wide software-related issues.
- Supervise the development of economic narratives for proposals and offer memorandums as needed, ensuring accuracy and alignment with strategic goals.
- Oversee the process of creating and distributing newsletters to maintain client engagement and share insightful market updates.
- Collaborate with brokers to identify unique analytic needs that enhance regional site selection efforts and add value to client relationships.
- Foster broker engagement with market analytics services to extend client interactions beyond regional markets, such as through national accounts programs.
- Develop a strategic approach for translating brokers’ regional analytic requirements into informative presentations for their local clients, supervising the presentation creation by the department’s Analysts, Associates, and Interns.
- Manage regional economic narratives for proposals and offer memorandums, ensuring alignment with client objectives and strategic messaging.
- Provide guidance and support to the team in identifying advertising needs, consumer opinions, and marketing strategies to enhance overall market positioning.
- Monitor industry trends and statistics to inform decision-making and maintain a competitive edge in the market.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communication strategies by analyzing collected data and tracking trends.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing professionals, statisticians, and pollsters, to conduct consumer research and develop impactful marketing initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; or Associate degree and a minimum of two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Four plus (4+) years of related experience in data analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable, and courteous service to customers and brokers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Conducts basic financial analysis.
- Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Ability to handle and manipulate large amounts of data.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Candidate should be able to work with little supervision, by problem-solving using strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and be flexible with changing business needs in a team environment
- Have great attention to detail and be extremely organized
- Ability to understand and maneuver through customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat
- Databases – Using a computer application to manage large amounts of information, including creating and editing simple databases, inputting data, retrieving specific records, and creating reports to communicate the information.
- Graphics – Working with pictures in graphics programs or other applications, including creating simple graphics, manipulating the appearance, and inserting graphics into other programs.
- Internet – Using a computer application to create, manipulate, edit, and show virtual slide presentations.
- Navigation – Using scroll bars, a mouse, and dialog boxes to work within the computer’s operating system. Being able to access and switch between applications and files of interest.
- Presentations – Navigating the Internet to find information, including the ability to open and configure standard browsers; use searches, hypertext references, and transfer protocols; and send and retrieve electronic mail (e-mail).
- Spreadsheets – Using a computer application to enter, manipulate, and format text and numerical data; insert, delete, and manipulate cells, rows, and columns; and create and save worksheets, charts, and graphs.
- Word Processing – Using a computer application to type text, insert pictures, format, edit, print, save, and retrieve word-processing documents
- Medical insurance – 75% employer paid
- Vision insurance – 75% employer paid
- Dental insurance – 75% employer paid
- Dependent Care Plan
- Paid Holidays