Welcome! Jumpstart your career as a Research Associate.
Research Associate Summary
RESOLUT RE is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm specializing in leasing and sales. We have the state of Texas covered border-to-border and are headquartered in Austin, TX. We have regional offices in Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, and Albuquerque, NM. RESOLUT RE has more retail real estate listings than any competing firm in Texas and New Mexico and currently represents over 250 multi-unit retail and restaurant brand tenants.
Our office is growing, so we plan to add top-quality talent to our team. We are currently seeking a full-time person for our Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Training Program to help facilitate our growth and contribute to the operations/support of the brokerage team and RESOLUT RE.
Our Training Program is designed for people interested in learning the many facets of commercial real estate brokerage. Our program is among the best commercial real estate education in the business. We have seen tremendous success from previous program graduates who have become some of the top commercial real estate brokers in their respective markets. The position is designed for someone who wants a career in commercial real estate and would like to transition into a full-time deal-making brokerage role in 6-12 months.
This is an incredible opportunity for a candidate with passion and a desire to break into commercial real estate.
- Texas or New Mexico real estate license or obtain it within 60-90 days of employment.
- Some knowledge of commercial real estate and an interest in pursuing a career in commercial leasing, sales, or development of retail space and shopping centers.
- A quick study and willing to work hard.
- Able to provide and utilize a personal laptop computer equipped with MacOS or Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office software.
- Excellent communicator, written and oral.
- A passion for success and a desire to make money.
- Fluent in Spanish is a plus.
- Have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, and a clean driving record.