Property Highlights & Information
- Fred Loya Insurance: Corporate lease, $975m annual revenue (per Dun & Bradstreet)
- China Express (with drive-thru): 7 year NNN lease with 17% rent increase in year 6. Lease is personally guaranteed. Tenant is an experienced restaurateur.
- Significant improvements to the property this year including LED Lighting and a new roof with a 15 yr warranty on China Express
- Over 145,000 population within 3 miles and more than 378,000 within 5 miles. And a daytime population of over 300,000 within 5 miles
- Less than 3 miles to Port San Antonio and Joint Base San Antonio.
- Joint Base San Antonio: Over 73k jobs generating almost $13B in after-tax income
- Port San Antonio: Houses more than 80 organizations employing over 14,000, generating over $5.2B in annual economic activity in the region.
Available OpportunitiesNo Currently Available Opportunities
|Average Household Income (3m)||$49,834|
|Traffic Count||Old Hwy 90 W (Enrique M Barrera Pkwy ): 17,456 VPD (Source: CoStar 2018)|
Sw 34th St: 5,401 VPD (Source: CoStar 2020)