Property Highlights & Information
- San Antonio currently boasts an unemployment rate of 3.5%, which is the 10th lowest in the U.S.
- Business costs in the San Antonio MSA are 20% below the national average, translating to forecasted employment growth of 2% annually through 2021
- San Antonio was ranked #1 in population growth in 2017, according to the U.S. Census Bureau
- In 2015, San Antonio was the nation's fastest growing economy with $108.8 billion in GDP and an average year the growth rate of 5.5% over the last decade
- San Antonio is the third largest metro in Texas and the 25th largest metro in the U.S.
|Space Available:||3,100 SF|
For Lease 3,100 SF 2nd Gen Dental Inline
|Average Household Income (3m)||$140,344|
|Traffic Count||Stone Oak Pkwy: 19,473 VPD (Source: SitesUSA 2020)|
Huebner Rd: 9,565 VPD (Source: SitesUSA 2020)