With almost a half-million square feet of retail space, Palms Crossing is a center-piece retail project for the entire Rio Grande Valley. Built in 2007, this site features big box anchors, specialty retailers, and a range of great restaurants – all in an inviting, open-air atmosphere conveniently located adjacent to the McAllen Convention Center and Civic Center.
Check out this Listing Video!
View the property flyer!
- 1,200 – 14,486 SF
- For Lease: 1,200 SF – 7,487 SF 2nd Generation Retail
- For Lease: 22,766 SF 2nd Generation Retail
- Population (3m): 87,533
- Average Household Income (3m): $61,758
- Traffic Count, I-2/US 83: 147,825 VPD
- Traffic Count, S Ware Rd: 33,079 VPD
For more information contact:
Patricia Rodriguez, Commercial Advisor