RESOLUT RE is a commercial real estate firm with 8 offices across Texas, New Mexico, and Louisiana. Over the past 5 years, the firm has made major improvements to its data collection, migration, and syncing procedures and Salesforce serves as a primary hub for the firm’s information systems. This role is designed for someone interested in maintaining and improving upon the existing system and with a balance of analytical thinking abilities and excellent communication skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Gather, create, and document current and future business process flows.
- Be responsible for configuration, maintenance, and data integrity for the Salesforce org
- Build custom reports, dashboards, workflows, flows, and processes
- Work with business leaders and end-users to improves processes and propose solutions that leverage Salesforce functionality
- Evaluate new Salesforce releases to determine how changes will impact current organization and impact future development
- Coordinate with third-party development team for creation of new tools and resources including but not limited to API integrations, Apex development, and Lightning Web Components.
- Continuously improve user interface experience to make the platform easier for people to navigate.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, Computer Science, Engineering, or Data Science preferred
- 2+ years hands-on experience in Salesforce, preferably in an administrator or power-user role
- Experience in a consultative role guiding an organization to make use of Salesforce in an effective way
- Experience with Salesforce (Sales Cloud) configuration – workflow, flow, process builder a plus
- Strong Excel skills and ability to transform and clean raw data for import/export
- Experience debugging, or improving existing processes a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-changing environment
- Salesforce Certified Administrator a plus
- Inquisitive nature with a strong desire to learn
- Experience in Commercial Real Estate Industry a plus